How to Apply for a Grant
- Read the Welcome Page to this website and verify that the Replogle Foundation is accepting Letters of Inquiry and Applications. If the Welcome Page says that the Application period is closed, that announcement supercedes anything written on this page.
- Create an Account. Click on the link at the bottom of this page labeled "To Apply." This will take you to a new page where you can set up an account with the Foundation. Click on "Create New Account," submit all pertinent information, and choose a password.
- Review. On the "Application Status" page, please review your contact information and then click "Apply." The next page lists the application forms; please carefully review them to see that you are using the correct form.
- Complete a Letter of Inquiry (LOI). This is NOT an application for a grant. The purpose of the LOI is to provide the Board of Directors with summary information regarding your organization and request so that the Board can make a decision whether to offer your organization the opportunity to apply for a grant. If the Board decides to offer an opportunity to apply for a grant, we will send you an email with a link to the full application form. If the Board decides that your non-profit does not fit our criteria, you will receive a notification email. The deadline for the letter of inquiry is July 20.
- Apply for a Grant. If you have received an email with a link to the full application, you have until midnight on August 1 to complete it. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Please be advised that the deadline of August 1 is not movable.
Type of Support Given: The Replogle Foundation supports direct service efforts, as well as advocacy at the local, state, and /or federal levels. The Replogle Foundation provides grants for (1) general operating support, (2) new projects, and (3) some capital campaigns (limited).
Who is Supported: The Replogle Foundation makes grants only to organizations that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Replogle Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
When are Decisions Made: The Board of the Replogle Foundation meets twice a year to make funding decisions, once in the autumn and once in the spring. Please be advised that even if an application has passed initial review, the Board occasionally will defer review of a request to a subsequent Board meeting to ensure a thoughtful, informed decision.
To Apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/lutherreplogle/Common/LogOn.aspx.
*The pronunciation of the name is: Rep' low·gul